+ BLOGLOVIN'
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lazy Sunday



Today is one of these days when the only thing I wanna do is just lay on the bed in my Pj's and a cup of hot tea and read a book, or watch a movie. So this is what I'm doing. Currently I'm reading Under your skin by Sabine Durrant

 It's been such a long time since I posted something on this blog and I feel kinda guilty about it. 
 I'm not going to find any excuses such as I was really busy or I got sick -which are both true by the way- But the main reason I haven't been blogging lately is that I was ridiculously lazy. Even though my Christmas Holidays were so good and there were a lot of things I could share with you, Somehow I ended up posting nothing. I know. I'm a terrible terrible blogger. 

Another reason why I didn't post anything since, I don't know, November? Is that unfortunately I'm a perfectionist. I went out and took some photos, I did prepare some posts, BUT at the end of the day I didn't like them so I didn't post them. Am I the only one who does that?  

Anyway, One of my 2016 resolutions is that I'm going to try to blog more often, and be more organized Let's see if I manage to do that.

What are your new years resolutions?  Let me know in the comments below. Have a happy -belated- new year! 

11 comments:

  1. My new years resolution is to treat every day like its the best day on earth. I always feel like that's the best way to look at things. Is the book good? I'm always looking for something new to read.
    xo Hanna | www.fashionablyshort.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really good so far!
      if you like murder-solving mysteries
      you are going to love it!

      Delete
  2. I love lazy sundays and one of my biggest resolution is to try and actually get fit this year! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back :) One of my resolutions is to improve my fitness and to eat healthier

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      ugh that's my resolution every year :P
      I hope you'll make it!

      Delete
  4. It doesn't matter how good blogger you are if you had such a wonderful day. You are great if you can follow your wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this and love your cozy pjs!!! Yes I would love to get and stay more organized too! Its a work in progress! Happy New Years!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice topic too informative. looking and reading your points its so impressive thank for share.
    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete